Syracuse New Concrete
Stamped or patterned concrete is textured to resemble brick, flagstone, wood, slate or tile used for patios, sidewalks, and driveways and more. When our expert technician works on a project we make sure to show all the possible options to our customers.
Concrete is just a medium like any other material. It can be colored, shaped and textured in hundreds of different variations. The next time you are thinking of upgrading your exterior and want a material which will last and is easy to maintain then think of Cowen Quality Masonry.
Stained concrete is treated and often glossed to look closer to marble than average concrete. Staining existing concrete can be done as well but as staining involves an acid wash it is highly recommended to get the help of a professional.
As you may have realized by now concrete is very versatile and has a wide variety of applications. However, we here at Cowen Quality Masonry are asked to do many different types of jobs but of course we also have certain staples which we do very regularly. Here is a selection of some of our most popular work.
- Sidewalks & Walkways: A good walkway or sidewalk can really add to a property as it directs traffic, creates a dividing line between areas and can be integrated to create landscape designs.
- Patios: Concrete patios have many advantages. They are durable, easy to clean, fireproof (important for barbequing) and can be made with slip resistant coatings.
- Driveways: Not only do you want your home to look good but also the property which frames it. With the versatility of concrete you can have any design you can think of to give the perfect accent to your property.
- Steps: Exterior stairs, concrete steps are relied on for their durability, grip and that they can be easily be brick or stone faced to gain the desired effect.
- Pool Decks & Patios: It is important to have a concrete worker who knows how moisture affects concrete. Make sure that the job is done by a professional who makes pool decks and patios moisture secure so the concrete can last. They can easily be brick or stone faced.
- Garrage Floors: They can be placed and finished flat to your standards, or pitched to drain out the garrage door, or to a drain in the middle of the floor (your preference on trowell finish, if code allows)
- Basement Floors: They can be placed and power trowwel finished flat